This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Entertainment Coupons 99 CENTS!

Yes, the good old Entertainment Book we all LOVE & ADMIRE now has some printable coupons on-line!

You get the same great deals from the book, but you just pay for the coupons you want! Sweetness!

My Bay Area Jungle loving friends...2 for 1 admission or 20% for only 99 CENTS!
My La Paloma loving buddies...2 for 1 entree for only 99 CENTS!
Sharks Fans...2 for 1 admission for only 99 CENTS!

Just enter your zip code and start browsing the options.

CLICK HERE!!!

Thanks for this info, Erin P...I will most definitely be using some printable coupons!

No comments: