This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yeeeeee----HAW!

Hosting a Western Hoe-Down par-tay any time soon?
Well you can't possibly serve goodies without these adorable pieces.

Saddle-Up 6 Piece Party Set
was $75
NOW $15.97
and try this code for $5 off shipping: BF263
(not sure if it'll work, but worth a $ saving shot, right?)






4 plates
4-slot tray
chip & dip hat
ps- horsehead cookie jar sold separately...
...it just kind of freaks me out a bit so I didn't want to do a whole post about it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yes, that is all cute, but definitely that horse head is FREAKY!!