This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3...2...1...It's almost here! The Diddams 39 CENT sale!

I am SO PLEASED to be spreading the word that:

THE DIDDAMS 39 CENT SALE STARTS THE 12TH,
YES THIS THURSDAY!



If you don't live in the Bay Area, you may just want to re-locate you & yours to this blessed land for the next couple weeks.

The 39 CENT sale makes my heart warm in the midst of Feb rain. It puts a smile on my face more-so than Valentine chocolate. It gives me feelings of Patriotism more than Presidents Day.

Diddams is a party store. I like to party.
Every February they place many items on sale for 39 cents.
We're talking items that are usually several bucks a piece.
The store is basically heaven in concrete form.

DON'T MISS IT!

& even better, tell us some of the goodies you find!
Oh I'm so excited!

Click HERE for your nearest location.

No comments: