This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Friends of Trader Joe's.......please don't hate me for this one.

Just thought I'd pass along the calorie-packed word that these little bettys,


yes, the Christmas Candy-Cane Joe-Joe's
that we thought had exited our lives for another 11 months,
are in the store!

That's right, I bought a box today, and they were even
ONLY 99 CENTS!

I got these at the TJ's on Prospect & Saratoga...not sure if they're at every location.

No comments: