This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Monday, February 9, 2009

points, points, who got some points?

Congrats to those of you who were successful with the Weekend Bonus Challenge!

Just to keep my tally record straight, this is what I have from the weekend:
Danielle-15 pts
Kristina- 12 pts
Rachelle- 9 pts

I know Lindsay Y, Lindsey K, & Jan'l fulfilled the challenge as well, but tell me exactly how many points to award you.

I know there were others that were playing this challenge also, so let me know if you completed it. I want to give points where points are due.

Thanks!
hayley

7 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

I saved $4 a day without the heat, so a total of 8 bucks!

Lindsey said...

Assuming you will allow my points...I got all 15 between costco and pizza night.

Lindsay said...

Tally me up for 15 points. Even with our 2 for 1 coupons, I definitely still saved more than $7.50.

Hayley said...

you go girls. i am one proud friend.

and wow, kristine...you're my new hero for not using heat ALL rainy weekend!

Jennikunz said...

No tv should count as double!!! Actually triple! I'm rounding it to 6 points.. so not worth going without.

Ashley said...

I didn't eat any fruitloops, and it was hard. I earned only 3 points because the cereal was so dang cheap--dang you Lucky cereal sale!

Jenni said...

I gave up my album a week on iTunes. So I saved $9.99. I think that's 15 points