This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Safeway pantry items..and fresh berries

You know that feeling of panic when dinner should be served in 10 minutes and all you can think of is pasta...but you have no sauce to cover it?
Well fret no more. Rush over to Safeway before JAN 20TH to stock up on Ragu pasta sauce...BUY 2 GET 3 FREE!!! You're basically stealing from Safeway!

(save up to $9.87 on 5)


Need some rehydration? 32 oz. Gatorade is on sale for 97 CENTS!



(save up to $1.02 each)



And how about starting the fresh new year with some fresh berries? Blackberries & blueberries are on sale 2 for $3...now that's sweet.

(save up to $3.49 each)

Thanks to my bro Austin for forwarding these deals on to me. I think he's sending hints that the cupboards need refueling.

No comments: