This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Friday, January 16, 2009

My Target Steals of the Day.

What did I find?

1- Circo socks for $1 ... usually $1.49!



2- RoseArt Easel for $4.98 ... usually $20!



3- Homerun Baseball outdoor game for $4.98 ... usually $20!



Many Christmas overstock toys are 30-50% off. Stock up for Birthdays, Christmas, or just a special day to give a child a new toy!

Here's the deal: I picked up a few of each of these toys. I will be keeping 1 of each, but since I'm such a nice person, I was being considerate of DSS readers as I shopped and picked up an extra one of each. If you'd like one, first come first served. I will sell it to you for the $4.98.

There were quite a few easels & homerun games at Target for this price, but I'd suggest moving quickly...steals like this don't last forev (I got these at the Target @ Westgate near Saratoga & Prospect).

1 comment:

The Cardon's said...

Ooh- ooh! I would LOVE an easle!!!! or are they already gone? is it huge or could it fly? I will check at our taget but I was there not too long ago and there was nothing. Also if you have a porters 90% off christmas- this time of year most of the craft stores are about that- if not yet- soon. So keep your eyes peeled!