This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Monday, January 12, 2009

1st come, 1st served.



My gym kindly gives away gift certificates every Christmas and I happen to have 1 left. It's good for a 3 month membership to Fitness 19.

IT MUST BE REDEEMED BY JANUARY 15TH...that's this week, so if you want it, act fast! And you do the math...if you start working out now, you'll be so hot by April your husband will surely take you to Hawaii - hint, hint Mr. Atwood.

It's not the creme-de-la-creme of physical fitness facilities, but it has the essentials and is pretty clean...not to mention I love the smell of the soap in the bathroom.

It has 6 tv's, good weight equipment, and I've NEVER had to wait for an eliptical or treadmill. And how could you beat the breathtaking view of El Camino?

Let me know if you're interested ASAP. Otherwise, this little Holiday gift from my heart to yours is going in the garbage.


No comments: