This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Hearts Day to the Scruffy-Faced Mountain Man


has some pretty smokin deals going on right now.

And speaking of smokin...

Is a home sausage kit everything your Valentine has ever dreamed of? Check.
was $12.99 NOW $4.88


How about a Coolvent Sleepcell Sleeping Bag? Mark this one off too.

was $59.99 NOW $19.88


And aint nothin says "I love You" more than a 2L Hydration Pack. List complete.



was $19.99 NOW $12.88

No comments: