This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Free Magic Eraser Sample

As I raise my right arm, I vow to you faithful readers that I will not clutter my blog with useless freebies and junk. Signed, Hayley

I did, however, find this freebie in my searches and thought I'd pass it on because I am in
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Quick TRUE story:

Some hoodlum graffitied on my bro's car with a permanent marker.
I was determined to renew bro's white stallion to its original state.
I saw a commercial for the Magic Eraser.
I was suckered in and bought the thing.
I scrubbed the hood of bro's car and ...VOILA!!!... no trace of street-rat hieroglyphics!

Click on his hot mug shot to get to the link. Try it out. You too will become a believer.

2 comments:

whitethunder said...

If this thing was good enough for the blogger to buy, it must be a steal if it's free. And yes, my car was shining like new after she magically erased the artwork.

Sarah said...

The magic eraser does wonders for crayon on walls!