This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy for teeny-tiny-tot tights?


If so, then we're 2 of a kind, You & I.
I am often asked where I get my youngin's stylish stockings from.
The following stores are the culprits.

Lots of fall tights are currently on clearance...so go on and get "stocking" up right away!
(ps-due to low inventory, not all sizes are available...but check to be sure)
(pss, or is it pps?-click on the store name, not the tights, to take you the site)
Pink microfiber tights: $1.49


Fashion tights: $2.49


(many other styles available as well)
(remember the earlier post for CP? if not, make sure you use promotion code SA19 to save an additional 15% off your order! YIPPEE!)


BABY GAP

Novelty knit tights: $4.97



Cable knit tights: $4.99


Multi-stripe knit tights: $6.97

White, black, or ivory pointelle tights: $3.99





Ivory footless tights: $3.99



Stripe tights $2.99



Candy tights for: $5.99


Fuschia tights for: $3.99




No comments: