This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Here Booky, Booky!

I happened upon these GREAT FINDS from Beehive Book. In my efforts to shorten this post, I only chose the most FABULOUS of the clearance items.
Okay, there were several FABULOUS-ES.

I told my hub last week that I was DONE buying books for our daughter.
Who doesn't enjoy a good fib every now & then?


See Below:

Children's Stories:

Flees & Thank You $3.99 regularly $12.99



365 Read Aloud Bedtime Bible Stories $3.97 regularly $8.95



Flik The Inventor .99 regularly $8.95




I Love You More - Board Book $5.99 regularly $9.95



Sneezles & Wheezles $2.99 regularly $15.99


Children's Activity Books:

Roadside Games & Activities $1.49 regularly $4.99



Draw With Jonah & Friends $1.99 regularly $6.99



Birthday Cakes For Kids Kit $4.99 regularly $20


Cookbooks:
Angel Shannon's Stick of Butter Cookbook $5.99 regularly: $16.99




Beyond Oatmeal $5.99 regularly $16.99



The Domestic Diva's Party Cookbook $2.99 regularly $16.99

Christmas At Home: Chocolate Lovers Cookbook $4.97 regularly $7.95

No comments: