This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Free Thomas Train!

Thank You, Toys R Us for this coupon!

Print the coupon & get a free train car 3/21 - 3/22.



Peace out, Sir Topham.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I just got back from getting our free thomas! Thanks so much for the coupon. I can't believe how expensive they are at regular price! Also, you might want to check with your Toy R Us store but here they are having a Little Peoples fair and giving out free DVDs too from 12-2 today

Hayley said...

thanks, danielle!

Tringali Family said...

Thanks so much! I got the free trains too! I had NOOOOOO idea how expensive they were either! Insane!