This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alright, Tiffany....make sure I tell this one right

So my friend Tiff has been leaving me messages off the hook this weekend soooo excited about the deals at Safeway!
Sorry, Tiff....I've been out of town.
But I'm back now & I hope, hope, HOPE the deal is still there!
She said that salad dressing is on sale.
And then if you buy 10, they become $1.50 each.
And there are coupons in the salad dressing section for the same dressing, saying you can save $1.50 a bottle....
SO...they eventually become FREE!!!
My super savvy shopping friend got 10 bottles of salad dressing for free!
We'll be playing bumper carts tomorrow morning, Ladies.
Thanks, Tiff! Comment if I didn't get this right.

No comments: