This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Monday, March 30, 2009

As I try to keep my credibility, I bring you....Dead Sea Products

Here's the deal:

I want to maintain your trust. I don't want you to think I'm willing to just post any old deal without a little bit of research included.

With that, I have found a deal at Graveyard Mall for a Dead Sea Minerals gift set. I know these products are generally pricier, as I've looked them up on Ebay & 1 bottle of lotion seems to be going for around $9.99.

Anywho, Graveyard Mall sells products that companies are trying to get rid of (old packaging, discontinued, overstock...).

You can buy the gift set @ Graveyard Mall for $6.25, which includes:
2 Luxury Peeling Gels
2 Passion Hand & Body Lotions
1 mystery item from the remaining collection



Here's the catch:
-you won't receive it until the end of April
-it isn't packaged in the newer packaging
-you can't choose the "mystery" item...it's whatever is available since the line is quickly disappearing


Let us all know if you buy this & how you like it.
I always see the kiosk ladies at the mall pedaling this stuff & wonder how it works.

Happy Scrubbing!


2 comments:

The Cardon's said...

I was suckered once even though I ws able to talk them down in price, but to my surprise I LOVE what I got- infact I still use it and it has lasted me almost 4 years!

Hayley said...

ah...good to know! no wonder you have such softy skin!