This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the February Frugality Challenge Winner is........

drum-roll please.........


Ooooo, I want to be just like the people on tv, so before we announce our champ, I'd like to make a few remarks.

In no particular order:
1- I hope you've learned just how much money we spend on a daily basis, and just how much we can possibly cut back on. I know I sure have!

2- I've really, really enjoyed our fun little moments together, Gamers. There were times of laughs, times of tears, times of disappointment & times of celebration that we will never forget. Okay, obviously I'm being facetious, but truly, it's been lot of fun for me.


(the confetti represents the fun time I've had)

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for.....

After this message, of course:
Just because the game is over doesn't mean you can go disappearing into the dark abyss...show your cyber-self around DSS often so you don't miss magnificent deals and other fun games in the future.

And now for the winner:
The 1st ever February Frugality Savvy Shopper title and award of $30 gift card goes to
Miss Danielle!

Congrats, Danielle! You were some tough competition for everyone and ended up taking the
Title with 418.9 points.
Way to go!
(email me your address and tell me where you'd like a gift card from & I'll pop it in the mail this week)

Thanks again to everyone who played so well.
Good times.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah! Thanks for the great challenges. It was a lot of fun!

Kristine Gray said...

Congrats Danielle! It's been fun. Now I'm off to refinance the condo!

Ashley said...

Yay for Danielle! Thanks for hosting such a fun month of challenges!

Lindsay said...

Great job, Danielle!