This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More tax breaks!!!

Thanks for all these deals o' the day today, friends! The following came from my buddy Beckie, who found it on someone else's blog....so if this came from your blog, thanks for sharing and I would give proper credit if I knew who you were.

(click on store name to find locations)

Chick-fil-A: buy a meal & save your receipt. If you return with your receipt in the next 30 days, you'll get that same meal for FREE!

Maggie Moo's Ice-cream: Get 1 FREE scoop today!

TGI Friday's: Spend between $15-$25 today & get a $5 gift card. Spend over $25 to get a $10 gift card.

Walgreen's: Get 15% off your on-line order today using code: TAXED....good thru 4/20

Papa John's Pizza: Order a large cheese pizza on-line & get up to 3 toppings for FREE!

Thanks be to Beckie & the Blog Stranger!

No comments: