This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kari, here are some nice towels!!! I'm still looking for a shower curtain.

Pike Street 100% Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set

was: $130
NOW: $23.18

Available in other colors too, but prices are dependent upon color.

Also, this is on Amazon, you spend a few more bucks to get FREE Super Saver Shipping....
not a bad deal!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hi,
My name is Janelle my cousin Kristina Buskirk recommend your site to me this morning and as I look through I am in love. I have a site called Thesavvyshoppers.blogspot.com and it's all about deals as well. I love your deals and I was wondering if you would mind if I put your link on my blog as well as use some of your posts as well. I will of course give you credit for these posts and have a link to your site. Please email me and let me know.
Nellyo521@aol.com Thanks so much. Love your site

Janelle

Dan and Kari said...

Thanks a bunch! These are great!