This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Does your household love the Quaker as much as mine?

Quakes are at Safeway right now for $1.

Seeing as how my youngin goes through rice cakes as if they were candy,
I will most definitely be stocking up.

Here are some of the other Dollar Deals going on at the SW.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It makes me really sad to see those amazing deals! :( I have to stop reading this blog while I am in Germany! I don't think you can buy anything at the grocery store here for a dollar. Sad!

Hayley said...

that is sad. if i had room in my garage i'd buy double...some for me, some for you :)

hope you're having fun!