This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cute & Quality for the little tots toes!

Check out these SUPER STEALS over @ Amazon for toddler, little, & big kid shoes.

SO CUTE!

girls....& I believe they all start at $9.49!!!
Some are usually priced around $55!!!
Check em out.







boys: same pricing as girls





And remember that many of these shoes qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping if you spend over $25 on the site!

No comments: