This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

PEDEGG...ever heard of it?

Who says eggs represent Easter? This year they can be the hottest Christmas gift!
Apparently the PEDEGG is the all the new rage.


Lindsay Y said she found a great deal on the pedegg & free refills at Walgreens...here's what she said:


"PedEgg at Walgreen's for $10 and you get a 3-pack of refill files for free ($10 value)! They didn't have signs up about it, but a woman came up to me in line and handed me the refills and said, "I hear these are free this week if you buy the PedEgg."


Let me know if it's as fabulous as it sounds!


Thanks, L.Y.!

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Wow, that is a great deal. It saves you about $10. I have a PedEgg and think it's great. It does a good job with making my feet soft. Now I can go barefoot or wear sandals with confidence!