This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Old Navy Does it Again.

30% off of ALREADY MARKED DOWN CLEARANCE items! How seriously awesome is this? Check out my pics & their coordinating prices below.....and then you be the judge.


Baby/Toddler jammers...marked down to $3.99. With an additional 30% off= $2.79!


Cute rocker chic tee marked down to $2.99. With an additional 30% off = $2.09!


Cute striped hooded shirt marked down to $3.99. With an additional 30% off = $2.79!


Adorable Sweater Hoody Dress marked down to $4.49. With additional 30% off = $3.14!



Bat Halloween costume marked down to 99 cents. With an additional 30% off = 74 cents!


FI-FI the Poodle Costume = 74 cents!



Kitty-Cat Halloween Costume = 74 cents!


Here's the deal:
I took all of the Halloween costumes, there were only 7 left. They are all size 0-6 months. If you'd like one of them, I will give 2 of them away to the first bloggers who let me know they're interested. The other 5 will find a good home on craigslist.

Lots of good stuff at Old Navy folks!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

The only thing better than a sale like that is collecting some of the booty for free! Do you think Cooper will fit into one of the costumes? I wouldn't wait until Halloween to use it. I put him in his polar bear legs all the time because they're warm. I think the costume could serve the same purpose.

Hayley said...

bat costume goes to lindsay y.

Jamie said...

I'm interested! Those are so CUTE!!!!