This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Put your lovely mug on canvas!


Custom Canvas 11" x 14"
was: $31.99
NOW: $9
& FREE SHIPPING with code: 899CANVAS

3 comments:

Charla Ann said...

This is awesome. Do you know when it ends?

Hayley said...

I don't know when it ends...sorry. I wish I did though b/c I REALLY want to make 1 but I REALLY want to get a good pic before I do.

I'll let you know if I find an expiration date.

Stephanie said...

I *think* it's saying June 15th. I know, I wanna get a good pic too now. None of mine are doing it. Great deal!