This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Are you sick of the DSS vanishing acts?

I'm sorry I disappeared for the past week. Please don't give up on me.
I am sorry if DSS was a major disappointment to you all seeing as how there was
NOTHING new for a week, but I can't lie....

I was in Maui & enjoying myself thouroughly.
I mean come on, if you were having this much fun, would you consider snuggling up in a nook with a computer?








And being the savvy shopper & $ saver that I am, there was no way I was going to shell out some major buckage for internet access each day.

But I'm back & staying put the rest of summer.

So look forward to some SERIOUS Savvy Shopper Postings.
Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Totally missed you!! How fun you went to Maui! I'm jealous!

Stephanie said...

Glad you were gone having fun!