This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Snak Sacks are back!

Hopefully you live by a Safeway b/c this is always one of my fave steals over there.
Nabisco Snak Sacks
10/$10



Also on sale 5/13-19 at SW:

mangos 10/$10
seedless watermelon $3.99 each
Driscoll organic strawberries Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
select Keebler crackers & cookies 2 for $5
Nabisco Chips Ahoy or Newtons 2 for $6

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet the snak sacks are the best!

Hayley said...

amen, sista!