This blog is to showcase steals, thrills, & mega deals in the shopping world. By this, I don't mean snatching up a Coach bag off E-bay for a couple hundred bones...I mean snatching up EVERYDAY needs (& sometimes wants) for pennies on the dollar...ie- children's socks for $1, cream of mushroom soup for 50 cents, Old Navy skirts for 99 cents...got it? Feel free to pass any of YOUR fab finds my way & I'll post them, giving credit to you of course. Happy Savings!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

weekend forecast...shady in rexburg, id

If any of you faithful readers live in or near the great city of Rexburg, ID...
...and if you happen to love Shade Clothing...
...then this is your weekend to shop.

There is a major sale...


...going on this weekend.
Here are the specs:
Friday, July 10th: 5pm-8pm
Saturday, July 11th: 9am-4pm
Madison Middle School
575 W. 7th S.
Rexburg, ID
$5 tops & swim bottoms
$7 shorts, capris, dresses & skirts
$10 swim tops

Since I live many hundred miles away, shoppers feel free to grab me a black cap-sleeve top in the size of medium. Oh, & a white one too. Thanks.

No comments: